If you want to contact me, you can do it via the contact form 😉
Is this blog for you?
- You’re a beginner in bachata and you don’t know where to start
- You’re already a bachata dancer and you’d like to improve yourself
- You love all about bachata : culture, history, styles, social dancing…
So this blog is made for you. With my articles, you will learn:
- How to start bachata and become a bachata dancer
- Tips and tools to improve yourself and enjoy your bachata journey
- Knowledge about bachata history, musicality, styles…
- How to stay in shape for dancing (diet, gym)
Who am I?
My name is Aurelie Chapelain and bachata has become a revelation when i first discovered it. I literally fell in love with everything about it (classes, music, community, social dancing…). Since that moment, bachata has become an important part of my life.
My story in few words...
I started learning bachata in France in september 2016 for one year (PS: Yes I’m french, so sorry in advance for my english. I’ll try to give my best, i promise 🙂 ).
After that, I’ve decided to travel around the world and keep learning bachata, taking classes with the best international teachers : Carlos and Chloe from Australia, Alex Alberola from Spain, Korke and Judith from Spain.
I’m not a professional or teacher but today, i can say I’m a bachata dancer still improving day after day.
Why this blog?
I’ve created this blog “Let’s dance bachata” because of my truly desire to improve myself. And if you’re a beginner or already a bachata dancer who still wants to progress, i invite you to join me in this adventure. Let’s do it together, step by step !
In this blog, obviously, I’m not gonna teach you the proper technique to dance bachata. You will find excellent teachers for that, I’m sure. The purpose of this blog is to help you to become a better bachata dancer and enjoy your dance journey. In order to do that, i will share with you all i know and what I’m gonna keep learning along the way 😉